A good Wedding Diet isn’t all about eating healthy and staying fit.
It’s about making a commitment to your health and well-being for the rest of your life. Being healthy and fit will help you to enjoy your life with your partner, have more energy for activities and hobbies, and avoid costly health problems down the road. Eating healthy is more than being on a diet. It is a life change for the better.
Fitness instructor and body makeover specialist Tamika Harden shares a few tips that you can incorporate into your pre-wedding eating plan and beyond.
1. Stay hydrated. Keep a target of eight to 10 glasses of water every day.
2. Create homemade, healthy meals.
3. Include a lot of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
4. Avoid sweetened and processed foods.
5. Limit alcohol intake. It affects your skin and hinders weight loss.
6. Eat leafy green vegetables packed with antioxidants as a part of your meal.
7. Work out at home or at the gym.
Working on your health and fitness together can be a great way to bond as a couple. You can motivate and encourage each other to continue eating healthy and staying active, and working toward a common goal can help to improve your relationship.
By following these tips, you can make sure that you’re prepared physically and mentally for your wedding day, and you can start your life together on the right foot.